Dr. Daniyar Dzhumataev is the Head of the Chemotherapy Department at the Tau Sunkar Medical Centre in Almaty. Dr. Dzhumataev has been working closely with Biotherapy International since 2020, applying the latest techniques of immunotherapy in his practice, under the supervision of Prof. Slavin.
- 2018-2019: Head of the chemotherapy department at the Sunkar Oncology Centre, Almaty.
- 2016-2018: Oncologist and chemotherapist in the Regional Oncological Centre in Taraz.
- 2013-2016: Surgeon at the Scientific Center of Pediatrics and Children’s Surgery, Almaty.
- 2004-2010: Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty. Named after S. D. Asfenov. Diploma of Higher Education in Pediatrics.
- 2010-2011: Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty. Named after S. D. Asfenov. Certificate of completion of internship as a “General Practitioner”.
- 2011-2013: Kazakh Research Institute of Oncology and Radiology (SRE KazSRIOR), Almaty. Residency Certificate in “Oncology and Pediatric Oncology”.
Dr. Daniyar Dzhumataev has interned in leading medical centres in Germany and Turkey.
- 2018: Internship in modern methods of chemotherapy, targeted therapy, and immunotherapy at the Anadolu Clinic. (Istanbul, Turkey).
- 2014: Internship in Modern Treatment Methods in Pediatric Surgery at The Charité University Hospital (Universitätsmedizin), Berlin